Evie's Birthday Pupcake
Chicken with Coconut Banana Pupcake
- 1 banana
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 14 oz desired meat/protein (I used Weruva's Paw Lickin Chicken)
- 2/3 cup desired base meal (I used THK's Brave bc that's what the girls normally eat)
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour (If your local grocery store doesn’t carry gluten free oat flour, make your own. Just add 1 cup of gluten free oats to a blender, and blend until the oats turn into a fine powder.)
- Preheat oven to 330˚F
- Add flours, chia seeds, base meal, and protein in a large bowl and mix.
- Mash banana in small bowl with fork (if banana isn't super ripe, put in microwave for 30 seconds to soften) and add to dry formula.
- Gradually add coconut water to mixture and stir until a moist dough is formed. The batter consistency should be thicker than cake mix, but softer than cookie dough.
- Put onto baking pan. I recommend either using parchment paper to line the pan, or spraying the base of the pan with coconut oil to avoid sticking.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the pupcake is in the oven, combine yogurt and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until combined. Keep refrigerated!
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- After the pupcake is cooled, frost the cake and add toppings.
- Store in airtight containers and keep in refrigerator or freezer.